You have a flood in backyard whenever it rains moderately ? Underground Stormwater Tank it what you are looking for urgently.
Cell Tank has been used extensively throughout England. Made from 100% recycled materials, Drainage Cell Modules are easy to install and provide a cost effective storm water management solution for residential, commercial, and industrial projects.
The high compressive strength of the stormwater crate system means the tank can be installed below high traffic areas. The panels that make up the module have moulded rings, which can be simply cut around with a handheld jigsaw to allow pipes to be fitted.
Underground Modular Stormwater Retention Tanks
Stormwater Retention / Detention Underground Tanks are ideal for controlling stormwater flow from houses, car parking areas, golf courses, etc. The system comprises a lightweight polymer Drainage cell modules that can be easily installed to provide an ecologically sustainable unlimited rainwater storage capacity.
Key Benefits of Crates Storm Water Retention and Infiltration Tanks:
- Crates Water Cells are trafficable and can be installed below car parking areas.
- Crates Drainage cells provide an extremely efficient, low-cost drainage system
- Can be easily adapted to projects of any shape or size Underground installation allows the surface above the tank to be utilised for car parking or landscaping
- Eliminates open stormwater sumps, making the surface area usable
- Leach drains can be easily constructed to any size for efficient discharge of water to the surrounding soil
- Lightweight construction allows easy transportation and installation compared to concrete and gravel systems
- Greater cubic holding capacity
- Permeable surface area allows quicker percolation and soakage and infiltration.
- 95% void area, chemically inert material and 100% recycled material
- Not affected by mould or algae
- Supplied in flat pack form
- Residential Soakwells Easy to install
- Cost effective stormwater detention tanks
Stormwater Detention Tank
Drainage Cells can also be used for the detention of excess stormwater by storing the water and allowing a reduced discharge into stormwater pipes or channel systems and surrounding grounds. This collection and slow dispersion of stormwater is often referred to as stormwater detention..